1-Year MBA in UK
Do you know that UK is known worldwide for MBA? Unlike other countries, you can pursue a 1-Year… The post 1-Year MBA in UK appeared first on Leverage Edu.
Do you know that UK is known worldwide for MBA? Unlike other countries, you can pursue a 1-Year MBA in UK. UK degrees are internationally recognised and have aided many aspirants in obtaining their dream jobs or becoming entrepreneurs. MBA in UK is one of the reputable programs in the world, making it one of the most popular study destinations for many international students.
Why Study 1-Year MBA in UK?
Low Cost – While a normal MBA course costs £34,800 (₹ 35.9 lakhs) on average, a one-year MBA costs around £10,000-£15,000 (₹ 10-15 lakhs)
Similar Outcome – The outcome of studying for a one-year MBA is more or less the same as pursuing a two year one. Since the education received is the same, there will be no discrepancy between the two and have the same value.
No Prior Work Experience Required – Unlike a two year MBA, it is usually not mandatory for one-year MBA students to have prior work experience.
Top Universities for 1-Year MBA in UK
Wondering how you can be a part of top-ranked universities in UK? Attend the Uniconnect Virtual Fair by Leverage Edu and get a chance to directly apply to your dream university with us. Register Now!
|Name of University
|£25,850 (₹26.19 Lakhs)
|University of Bolton
|£13,950 (₹14.13 Lakhs)
|Canterbury Christ Church University
|£13,000 -£14,500 (₹13.17-14.69 Lakhs)
|University of Exeter
|£35,000 (₹35.46 Lakhs)
|University of Wales
|£15,300 (₹15.50 Lakhs)
|University of Wolverhampton
|£14,450 (₹14.64 Lakhs)
|University of Worcester
|£13,700 (₹13.88 Lakhs)
|University of Oxford
|£65,520 (₹66.39 Lakhs)
Also Read: MBA in UK for Indian Students
- Completion of secondary education studies at a level comparable to that of the United Kingdom
- Provide the necessary school records, transcripts, and certificates.
- Obtain an appropriate IELTS / TOEFL or any other ELP Test scores to demonstrate English language proficiency.
- A relevant three-year bachelor’s degree from a recognised university, which is equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree.
- Some UK universities may require a minimum of two years of work experience.
- Some colleges also accept applicants based on their GMAT/GRE ratings or scores.
Applications to UK universities are submitted via the UCAS portal. Here’s the step-wise application process for 1-year MBA in UK:
- Visit the UCAS portal
- Check the course curriculum and the eligibility requirements
- Click on the application form of the respective university
- First, you need to create an account using your mobile number or email address
- You will receive an email or SMS on your registered contact number with login details and verification
- Use the login details provided and enter your personal details ( name, gender, date of birth)
- Enter your academic qualification and upload the required documents
- Select the course and pay the application fee
- The application fee is different for every university and can be paid through a debit/credit card or internet banking
- Submit your application form, you can also track your application form through your account
- Students that have been selected will be required to attend a virtual interview by some universities
Also Read: MBA in UK Without Work Experience
- Official academic transcripts
- Scanned copy of passport
- CV/ Resume
- Letter of Recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Reference Letters
- Postgraduate applicants have to submit a translation of the degree certificate in case the degree certificate is in another language other than English.
The student Visa for the United Kingdom is valid for about 16 months. Due to the early completion of this programme, this will allow you to have 4 months to look for a job, after which you can apply for a post-study work Visa.
Also Read: MBA in UK without GMAT
Post Study Work Visa
The Post Study Work Visa (PSWV) is a temporary visa that gives international students the chance to live, study, and work in any post or career path once they finish school. This post-study work visa route in the UK is open to anybody, including students of Indian descent with valid immigration status in the UK. All students studying in a UK higher education provider-approved institution are eligible for the graduate route. This action is being done in response to the UK’s desire to retain the best students from all over the world and to assist them in discovering job prospects in the country. International students can now stay in the UK for 2 years after graduation and 3 years after completing their PhD programme after the new work permit.
Job Profiles & Salary
After completing your MBA, students can work in the finance industry or business management. The top-paying jobs after completing an MBA are as follows:
|£30,000-£50,000 (INR 2996822- 4994704)
|£40,300 to £88,700 (INR 4025732- 8860606)
|Chief Technology Officer
|£80,000-£90,000 (INR 7991527- 8990468)
|Information Technology Director
|£159,809 (INR 15973066)
|Investment Bank Manager
|£64,094 (INR 6402612)
|£48,760 (INR 4870836)
|High End Management Consultant
|£45,000 (INR 4496913)
|Computer and Information Systems (CIS) Manager
|£34,243 (INR 3421951)
|Health Services Manager
|£31,592 (INR 3120940)
Are you planning to study 1-Year MBA in UK? Connect with our experts at Leverage Edu and kickstart your study abroad journey. Call us at 1800 57 2000 to book your FREE counselling session today.