All About Work Visa: Application, Appointment, Fees
Visas are considered as one of the essential statements among the mandatory documents required for travelling to a… The post All About Work Visa: Application, Appointment, Fees appeared first on Leverage Edu.
Visas are considered as one of the essential statements among the mandatory documents required for travelling to a foreign country. It helps specify the reason for a person’s visit and must be authorized by the embassy. There are many types of Visas issued by counties like Europe Work Visa, USA Work Permit, Skilled Independent Visa Australia, etc. A work permit visa is required if a person wishes to travel for work or needs to be recruited in a foreign country. In this blog, we will go through everything about a work permit visa, from application to fees and appointments.
What is a Work Permit Visa?
A Work permit Visa is an authorization or an official stamp given to a person who decides to work in a foreign country. There are various types of Work permit Visas that can be further classified into permanent or temporary Visas. The procedure for applying for a work permit Visa varies based on the country, applicant’s nationality, sponsorship, job offer, etc. Each country has a different set of rules, requirements and steps for people to gain a work permit.
Work Permit Visa Requirements
The following are the general requirements for applying for a work permit Visa in the following countries. Please keep in mind that these requirements vary across the different types of work Visas and nationalities.
- Candidates must provide proof that they will move out of Canada on the expiry of their Work Permit to the officials.
- You must be able to provide any documents asked by officers to qualify your entry to Canada.
- You must have enough funds to support yourself (and your family) during your stay in Canada.
- You must not have any criminal record of any illegal activity and must submit a police clearance certificate as proof. You must also not be a threat to Canada’s security.
- You must have sound health and pass the medical exam.
- Your employer must be listed as eligible by the government.
Guide for Canada Visa for Indian Students
- You must have a job offer in the USA. the candidate must have been accepted in a job position within the U.S in order to qualify for a work visa.
- The employer must have filed a Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker with U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). This petition must be approved.
- H-1B, H-1B1, H-2A, and H-2B require your employer to have a certification from the Department of Labor ( DOL).
- You must have received a confirmed offer of employment from a licensed UK employer who will be their sponsor.
- You must have the Certificate of Sponsorship issued by your sponsoring employer.
- Age Requirements: 25 – 32 score the most points, while those above 45 do not gain any points.
- IELTS score for Australia Work Visa: IELTS test with a minimum of 8 bands – 20 Points
- Must meet the Australian study requirements – 5 Points
- Professional Year: Completion of a professional year in the country – 5 Points
- Regional Study: Living and studying in regional Australia – 5 Points
- Community Language Skills: Interpreter/translator skills in one of the country’s communities languages – 5 Points
Work Permit Visa Fees and Processing Time
Tabulated below is the fees for different types of work Visa across specific countries. Applicants must consult the authorities before applying for a Work Visa based on their eligible type.
Processing Time: A USA work Visa is usually processed in 5-7 months.
|Visa Type||Fee Amount (in USD)||Fee Amount (in INR)|
Processing Time: A work permit Visa for the UK usually takes 3 months to process.
|Type of Visa||Fee|
|Tier 1 investor – primary or main applicant||Rs.1,72,808|
|Tier 1 entrepreneur – primary or main applicant||Rs.1,08,710|
|Tier 1 extraordinary talent applicant – only for dependants||Rs.64,736|
|Tier 1 CESC entrepreneur – only for main applicants||Rs.1,02,854|
|Tier 1 Graduate entrepreneur||Rs.38,650|
|Tier 2 ICT||Rs.1,29,898- Rs.1,24,042|
|Tier 5 applicant (for a temporary worker) – primary/main applicant and dependents||Rs.25,980|
|Tier 5 CESC applicant (for a temporary worker) – only for primary/main applicant||Rs.20,124- Rs.25,980|
Know about the Visa Sponsorship Jobs in UK
Processing Time: A Canadian work permit is usually processed between 1-9 months.
|Visa type||Applicable fees (CAD)|
|Work permit (Including extensions) per person||$155 (INR 9382.44)|
|Work permit (Including extensions) per group (3 or more performing artists)||$465 (INR 28147.33)|
|An open Work Permit holder||$100 (6053.19)|
Easiest Countries to Get a Work Visa
Each country has their own policy that evaluates several factors before issuance of the work permit Visa. These policies are frequently revised and renewed. Based on factors like post COVID policies, criteria, and visa types; the following are the easiest countries to get a work Visa for Indians.
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
Hope this blog helped you understand the details about a work permit Visa. If you planning to study abroad and need assistance, contact our Leverage Edu experts today and kickstart your study abroad journey with us. Call us at 1800 57 2000 and book your FREE 30-minute counselling session today.
The post All About Work Visa: Application, Appointment, Fees appeared first on Leverage Edu.