Best Universities for Human Resource Management in UK
Universities in the UK offer a wide range of unique specializations in management courses, the scope of management… The post Best Universities for Human Resource Management in UK appeared first on Leverage Edu.
Universities in the UK offer a wide range of unique specializations in management courses, the scope of management in the UK is so vast that you can study aviation, hospital administration, human resources, and luxury management. As per Economic Times, the number of students that were accepted into UK universities was increased by 19% as compared to previous years. Human resource management has become a popular career choice. If you have problem-solving skills and collaborate with people then, human resource management is perfect for you. Let’s explore the best universities for human resource management in UK:
|English Language Tests Required||IELTS/TOEFL/PTE|
|Top Recruiters||L’Oreal, PwC, EY, Aditya Birla Group, Capgemini|
|Salary per annum||23,000 to 77,000 GBP/ INR 22,98,890 – 76,96,283|
Why Study Human Resource Management in UK?
- 70% of HR graduates find work within 3-6 months of finishing their programme. In the United Kingdom, the percentage of unemployed students with an HRM degree is as low as 7.4%.
- The business and finance industry employs approximately 42% of employed graduates. Following that, 26% of graduates work in secretarial positions.
- UK universities that provide the curriculum are well-known around the world for their higher education. This allows students to obtain foreign experience while also learning from professionals in the sector.
- International students can also apply for a variety of scholarships. To help with the costs of studying abroad, students may be eligible for up to a complete tuition waiver.
Must Read: MBA in UK for Indian Students
Best Universities for Human Resource Management in UK
As per QS world ranking 2022, here are the best universities in UK for human resource management courses:
|QS World Rankings 2022||University|
|#16||University of Edinburgh|
|#77||University of Southampton|
|#166||University of Bath|
|#226||University of Sussex|
|#272||University of Surrey|
|#302||University of Strathclyde|
Also Read: Universities in UK
Best Universities for Human Resource Management Universities with Placement in UK
The main motive of Human Resource Management universities with placement in the UK is to give job security to students who will earn this degree in a given time interval. Most of the UK universities offer this assurance. Below is the list of Human Resource Management universities with placement in the UK:
Best Universities for Human Resource Management in UK Universities Without IELTS
Students can pursue Human Resource Management in the UK without IELTS. But for this to happen, they will have to demonstrate excellent English communication skills. They will also be required to perform well in telephonic or personal interviews conducted by colleges to assess students’ English skills. It is also necessary for the candidates to score at least 70% in the English subject in their higher secondary examinations. Below is the list of Universities offering Human Resource Management in the UK without IELTS:
General Eligibility Criteria
- Undergraduate – Successful completion of schooling with a 60-75% average percentage.
- Postgraduate – A Bachelor’s Degree of at least 3 years, with either a First Class Degree(70%) or a High Second Class(55%) degree (varies on the basis of the program)
- Ph.D. – A bachelor’s and master’s degree in the field with either Distinction/High First Class/ Exceptional score.
- General IELTS score – 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 6.0 in each)
*The eligibility and IELTS requirements can differentiate based on the course. It is recommended to check on the official website of the respective universities what the requirements are.
Cost of Study & Living in UK
The cost of study and living in UK varies depending on various factors such as the city you stay in, type of course, etc. Here is the general overview of the cost of study and living in UK:
|Expense||GBP (Per Month)|
|Tuition Fee (per annum)||14,00,000- 25,00,000|
|Rent||450 (44,978 INR)|
|Food||200 (19,990 INR)|
|Internet||40 (3,998 INR)|
|Transportation||45 (4,497 INR)|
|Miscellaneous||25 (2,498 INR)|
Also check out: Cost of Studying in UK for Indian Students
Applications to universities in Kent are submitted via the UCAS portal. Here’s the step-wise application process:
- Visit the UCAS portal
- Check the course curriculum and the eligibility requirements
- Click on the application form of the respective university
- First, you need to create an account using your mobile number or email address
- You will receive an email or SMS on your registered contact number with login details and verification
- Use the login details provided and enter your personal details ( name, gender, date of birth)
- Enter your academic qualification and upload the required documents
- Select the course and pay the application fee
- The application fee is different for every university and can be paid through a debit/credit card or internet banking
- Submit your application form, you can also track your application form through your account
- Students that have been selected will be required to attend a virtual interview by some universities
- Official academic transcripts
- Scanned copy of passport
- CV/ Resume
- Letter of Recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Reference Letters
Are you planning to study in one of the best universities for human resources in UK? Our Leverage Edu experts will guide you from the application to the Visa process. Call us on 1800 57 2000 and book your FREE 30-minute session today!
The post Best Universities for Human Resource Management in UK appeared first on Leverage Edu.