HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 in Hungary (Fully Funded)
HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students: Applications are invited to apply for the HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 in Hungary. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for HEC Hungarian Government Scholarships. Government of Hungary is providing Fully Funded Scholarships to all the students to undertake their Bachelors […] The post HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 in Hungary (Fully Funded) appeared first on Bright Scholarship.
HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 in Hungary. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for HEC Hungarian Government Scholarships. Government of Hungary is providing Fully Funded Scholarships to all the students to undertake their Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, PhD Degree or Non Degree program in Best Universities of Hungary. The award is available for the academic year of 2023-2024. Also apply for HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 in China (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs under Hungary Government Scholarships 2023. All the programs will be Taught in English. All the expenses will be covered by Government of Hungary.
The HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program was launched by the Hungarian government in 2013 to provide foreign students with the opportunity to pursue their higher education in Hungary. The main purpose of the program is to increase the number of international students in Hungary and to encourage Hungarian higher education institutions to attract top foreign students.
The Scholarship Program offers full degree and partial study opportunities in three cycle degree structure (Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral programs), mostly in English, however, other foreign language study programs are also available in the framework of the Stipendium Hungricum Scholarship Program. Students can also apply for a one-year Hungarian language preparation training course, after which they can pursue their higher education in Hungarian.
The number of Stipendium Hungaricum applicants are continuously increasing as well as the number of available scholarship places. Every year round about 5,000 scholarships are given to most talented student from around the world. Here is the most prestigious opportunity to all students from all over the world to Study in Hungary. Must check East China University CSC Scholarships 2023-24 in China (Fully Funded).
HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
- Provided by: Government of Hungary
- Degree level: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Hungary
- Last Date: 16 January 2023.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in China Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2023-24 in Austria (Fully Funded).
The HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all the Participants. The benefits of the Hungarian Stipendium is given below.
- Tuition-free education: exemption from the payment of tuition fee
- Monthly stipend:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Scholarships: monthly HUF 43,700/- contribution to the living expenses, for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies.
- Doctoral level: according to the current Hungarian legislation, monthly HUF 140,000/- for the first phase of education (4 semesters) and HUF 180,000/- for the second phase (4 semesters) – for 12 months a year, until completion of studies.
- Accommodation: Dormitory place or a contribution of HUF 40,000/month to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period.
- Medical insurance: Health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance.
List of Universities & Course Finder:
CLICK HERE to find the eligible host institutions and details of their study programs. You can select Universities according to Your Field of Interest.
List of Available Study Fields:
Here is a list of all Academic Fields, Majors & Departments available in the University of Debrecen Under HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24.
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
You need to prepare and upload the following documents for the HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 in Hungary.
|Online Application Form
– the applicants must fill out and save all requested information on the online application form in English language
– a recent photo of the applicant (taken not earlier than 2 years before the submission of the application)
|Proof of language proficiency and
their translations in the language
of the selected study
programme or in
|School certificates and their translations in the language of the selected study programme or in
Records and its translation in the language of the selected study
programme or in
|– copy of the original transcript of records regarding all academic semesters or school years completed during previous studies (in the highest level of education that the student have participated in) AND their translations
– translations only have to be attached if the copy of the original document is not in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian
|Copy of passport
|– scanned copy of that page of the passport which contains the personal data of the applicant
|Acceptance of Statement for Application in Tempus Public Foundation Hungary online system
|– all applicants need to accept the “Statement for Application”
– the statement can only be accepted in the online system, therefore scanned and signed copies should not be uploaded
– the statement appears in the online application system after registration – all applicants need to click on accepting it in order to be able to submit their applications
To apply for HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship, applicants have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- Students having age more that 18 Years as of 31st August 2023.
- The applicant must have completed HSSC/Intermediate or equivalent for application in Bachelor’s (Undergraduate Program) and One-Tier Master’s degree i.e. DVM, DPharm etc.
- The applicant must have completed 16 years Bachelors/or equivalent Degree for application in Master’s (Postgraduate Program).
- The applicant must have completed 18 years Degree/or equivalent for application in PhD Program.
- IELTS/TOEFL scores as required, where applicable by Hungarian side.
- All applicants must submit medical certificate of satisfactory health condition (issued not earlier than 15 November 2022, a written certificate from a physician to prove that the applicant does not have the following illnesses: AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C or any other epidemic conditions)
- In case of final selection, applicants will have to submit a bond on legal paper to HEC that he/she will not change discipline after final award of scholarship, and immediately after completion of his/her degree, he/she will return back to Pakistan to serve the country for a period as prescribed by the HEC. In case of failure to do so, HEC reserves the right to recover from candidate or his/her guarantor, a penalty amount as prescribed/decided by the HEC.
- Applicants must fulfill all other requirements set by host Hungarian university/Tempus Public Foundation/Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- In case of final selection, candidate has to submit a bond agreement.
The last date to apply for HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 is 16th January 2023. The scholarships result will be announced in June 2022. Students can join their classes in September 2023 in Hungary.
How to apply for HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship?
Apply online for this HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 in Hungary. A Step by Step Process is given. Before submitting your application, carefully read the call for the 2022 Scholarship in Hungary for International students. The official advertisement link is given below:
Step 1: First of all students have to apply on Hungarian Website: https://stipendiumhungaricum.hu/apply/. Completely Fill the Application Form and upload all the necessary documents and after submitting the application print application form.
Step 2: Apply online at HEC website: https://scholarship.hec.gov.pk/. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Hungarian Scholarship Program”. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed by applicant. HEC online application portal shall close on January 16, 2023 (1600 Hours Pakistan Time). Before applying, kindly update your HEC profile with latest email/cell number & updated information.
The post HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 in Hungary (Fully Funded) appeared first on Bright Scholarship.