JAMB 2023Registration Form: Amount & How to Register
FIRST POSTED AT JAMB 2023Registration Form: Amount & How to Register JAMB 2023registration form is out. For those interested in registering, we want to breakdown the expected cost of the form, closing date, and how to register on the official portal. The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board, popularly known as JAMB, is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. It is responsible for hosting… SOURCE : UTMEOFFICIAL.NET - POST JAMB, JAMB CBT ,JUPEB ,DIRECT ENTRY AND IJMB ASSISTANCE
FIRST POSTED AT JAMB 2023Registration Form: Amount & How to Register
JAMB 2023registration form is out. For those interested in registering, we want to breakdown the expected cost of the form, closing date, and how to register on the official portal.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board, popularly known as JAMB, is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. It is responsible for hosting entrance examinations for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
We have dedicated this page to bringing you all the updates on the JAMB 2023registration.
But before we dive deep into further details, we’ll provide some questions and answers to those still curious about certain things.
Is JAMB 2023registration form out? When is it Starting?
As we have earlier indicated, the form is currently on sale. The registration commenced on 13 January 2020.
How much is JAMB form for 2020?
JAMB 2023registration form (ePIN) price is ₦3,500 only
CBT centre Registration fee is ₦700 only
JAMB 2023reading text (novel) fee is ₦500
Therefore, the total cost of registering for JAMB 2023is ₦4700 only.
For foreign candidates, the cost of obtaining the ePIN is $20 only.
Important Notice: Candidates should under no circumstance pay above the ₦700 fee set for CBT Centre registration.
All fees are non-refundable.
How to register for JAMB 2020
Step 1. Get your profile code.
To begin your registration, send your NIN (National Identification Number) – without space – to 55019.
In the event that you don’t have NIN, send your full name by text (SMS) to 55019. The format must be: “Surname First-Name Middle Name (if any)]”. Your full name must not exceed 38 characters for the alphabets + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in total. For example, text “Tinubu Adamu Odumegwu” to 55019.
Afterwards, you’ll receive a Profile Code of 10 characters on the same telephone(SIM) number you used in registering.
Step 2. visit any of the approved Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, or USSD Partners to purchase an ePIN.
After doing that, you will receive the form ePIN as a text message.
Step 3. Visit an approved CBT centre to complete your registration.
Unlike in the past, you have to visit a JAMB accredited CBT centre to complete your registration.
There, you’ll need to present the ePIN along with other relevant details before you can complete your registration.
Based on the gathered the information from the official JAMB 2019 registration PDF.
What are the documents you need to complete your JAMB 2023registration?
To be able to complete your registration, you need to provide the following credentials/information/fees:
- Personal email address and mobile phone number
- Proof of JAMB ePIN registration payment
- Pay NOT more than N700 as Service Charge to any of the accredited CBT Centres (Do not accept to leave your particulars for proxy registration. It will disqualify you)
- Provide Biodata including Date of Birth, Nationality, State of Origin, Local Government, Gender, e-mail address, telephone number, among others.
- Provide choice of institutions and programmes (course of study)
- Provide qualification with grades and dates, if not awaiting result
- Upload relevant certificates, if not awaiting result (this is applicable for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates
- O/L and or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting results should supply (upload) the results online on CAPS (JAMB) as soon as they are available on JAMB’s portal. No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not uploaded his/her result on the portal of JAMB
- Supply JAMB registration number for previous institutional certificates for DE only
- Provide UTME subjects and choice of examination town(s) for the optional Mock examination and the actual UTME Examination.
- Do picture capture (no scanning of passport photograph)
- Do Biometric enrolment (ten fingers)
- Review entries and confirm the correctness
- Print Registration Slip USING BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION to confirm valid fingerprint (UTME/DE). Note that authentication with your thumb removes blames of error from the CBT operators. Check before you confirm with your thumb.
- Collect, at no other cost, the reading text and CD
- Each Candidate is to collect his/her e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration
- There will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real-time online registration. No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State-Offices. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identified and disqualified.
JAMB 2023registration closing date
The closing date for JAMB 2023registration is 17 February 2019.
Personal advice: Do not delay your registration in the hope that the date will be extended. There’s no guarantee whatsoever that this closing date will be shifted. Therefore it is better safe than sorry.
That’s all for now regarding the JAMB 2023registration form. If you have any questions, make use of the comment section below to relay them.
- JAMB result checker: How to check UTME / DE result
- How to check JAMB mock result
- Is participating in JAMB mock exam compulsory? Is it free?