Montana State University Scholarships in USA
Montana State University Scholarships In USA Study in the United States of America (USA) and win this scholarship. Montana State University’s Office of International Programs has announced Montana State University Scholarships (merit-based scholarship awards) to foreign undergraduate candidates. Montana State University Scholarships are based on grade point average as well and SAT or ACT scores. These scholarships will cover only toward MSU tuition.Montana State University Schol [...]
Montana State University Scholarships are Montana State University’s most notable academic awards, recognizing academic attainment, proven leadership and exceptional personal qualities. The beneficiaries receive yearly tuition waivers, a generous allowance, and other unique incentives for four years.
This scholarship is open for Undergraduate Program.
Field of Study : Courses offered by the University
Eligibility : All International students
Beneficiaries of Montana State University Scholarships will be offered the benefits below:
- Scholarship amounts range from $3,000 – $15,000 per year. This scholarship can be renewed annually if the student maintains a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale, maintains full-time student status, and remains a non-resident student.
To be eligible for Montana State University Scholarships, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- International student are automatically considered for scholarships based on their grade point average from high school.
- Students may submit SAT or ACT scores for additional scholarships but not required for admission.
- Selection Criteria: Scholastic achievement, demonstrated leadership and unique personal qualities.
How to Apply for Montana State University Scholarships
- This scholarship is merit based.
- No Application is required for new intakes,
- Application process is online. Apply online using the link below
Apply Now or visit : Official Website for more information
- 15th May 2021
- 15th October 2021